Immerse your family in the pristine beauty of our salt marshes and barrier islands on a private boat excursion.
- Private charter for 2 people
Enjoy a Private Charleston Inshore Fishing Charter!
Fish our tidal creeks and salt marshes with your experienced guide for redfish, sea trout, flounder, sharks, and many others. With a private charter, you may choose to go after certain species or let the captain put you on what fish are going to be the most productive for the time of year, day, and tide. You may just want to ensure your kids have plenty of action, attention, and positive encouragement to ensure they will be future fishers.
- You are welcome to bring your own refreshments and a small cooler for the trip. Beer and wine are welcome for passengers ages 21 and over.
- Wear comfortable and weather-appropriate clothing and shoes or sandals.
- Bathing suits are optional since you are welcome to get in the water during this excursion.
- Please feel free to bring a bag with sunscreen, towels, cameras, binoculars, bug spray, or anything else that will make your trip more enjoyable.